Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh followers, I have slacked!

AS you can probably tell, it's been awhile since I've shared some nouns, verbs and adjectives with the world here. I could tell you it's because I had super-awesome-important-world-and/or-life-saving to do, but in reality, I just forgot about it. *insert sadface*

Moving on to our next order of business:
   This blog doesn't really have much of a focus. It started out with interesting and neat things that occurred during my freshman year in college. Eventually it sort of fell apart, as I got distracted by other things. Shameful really. And now that it's summer, I have no new college-y bits to tickle your brains. I have to just make up interesting things on the fly for you :O
                       What I'm saying here is: What do you the people want to read about?

        Do you want to hear things that are on my mind? Silly observations? Interesting bits about the universe? Book reviews? TV and movie reviews? Leave me some feedback, I'd love to hear from you :3


Now that I've made a completely boring post, I'll leave you to soak that up, and I might even follow it up with a silly-observation post. Good night, and may the mass*acceleration be with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment