Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo!

AHHHH! We are just shy of 12 hours before the official beginning of National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo! How very super exciting. I knew you'd agree. This year, I'm making a deal with myself, that if I can finish this 50,000 word novel in November, I'mma get it bound into a manuscript. And it'll be awesome.

Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped, and what not. I also know that I'm going to go at least mildly crazy this month, but that's a-ok with me. The first week is gunna be a toughie I think, because I have three tests this week, and one next week. O: I'll manage, I always do.

Lastly, if you'd like to make a donation to the Office of Letters and Light, there's a link somewhere around here.
 Oh look! Here it is!

Any questions or ideas? Leave them in comments below or find me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment